Crew at the Zoo is back and we've planned even more family fun and adventure! Don't miss our member appreciation event at the Topeka Zoo on Saturday, August 26, 2023 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Our Crew at the Zoo Event Schedule is new for 2023!
Saturday, August 26, 2023
9 a.m. Event Opens
11 a.m. Lunch is served at the Security Benefit Pavilion until food runs out!
3 p.m. Event Concludes
If members are coming to the zoo to pick up wristbands, they will need to arrive by 3 p.m. If members have a wristband in advance, wristbands will be accepted for free entry until the zoo admits their final guests (4:30 p.m.). Wristbands for the event are only redeemable on Saturday, August 26, 2023. The first 500 families will receive a FreeState tote bag (while supplies last one tote per family/customer number).
The Topeka Zoo strives to maintain a safe, pedestrian-friendly environment where visitors of all ages and physical abilities can enjoy the benefits of the zoo.
For the safety of the animals and the enjoyment of all visitors, we ask that visitors adhere to the following guidelines when visiting Topeka Zoo:
- All of the animals at Topeka Zoo are on special diets to keep them healthy. Please do not provide any food to the animals except for the food specifically made available for the waterbirds and Children’s Zoo animals in the feed dispensers.
- Visitors should not attempt to touch or pet any animals except in the contact area of the Children’s Zoo.
- Fences and other barriers located throughout the zoo are for the safety of visitors and should never be crossed.
- Foreign objects should never be given or thrown to the animals. Foreign objects put the animals at risk and can cause medical problems.
- No outside animals will be allowed into the zoo except for service animals. Visitors with these animals should let the attendant at the front gate know upon arrival so we may be aware of their presence.
- Rollerblades, skateboards, and bikes are not allowed in the zoo.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No outside food or drink may be brought into the zoo.
- The zoo is smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the grounds.